Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mean Joke


So when we moved Jana and Strider they found out that Jordan Washburn would be coming to help move. So they decided to not tell me and surprised me. Well I had been cleaning my house all day and looked like crap! So when I opened the door and he was standing there I was shocked!! And of course cherish being herself she made me take a picture with him! Right before the picture she told him it would be okay if he put his arm around me!! I freaked out! I was so embarrassed! So this was the best and worst part of moving Jana and Strider. Thanks Cherish :)





5 comments:

Laytons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nathan & Cherish said...

I LOVE IT! I really am the best sister in the world! What would you do without me? You wouldn't have pictures of Jordan that's for sure! Haha! I love you so much! Thanks for being by bestest friend!

Kayla Keith said...

Hey dude. Bored...again...very beautiful picture. That must have been a very intense moment in your life. uh why did Brenley say that jordan is Quick Trip with you??? Just a little confused...

Keara said...

cute, cute.
you're lucky you have an awesome big sis to help you out.
Totally jealous ;)
hey I started a blog, add me to your list.

Miller Family said...

Kayla,
Just found your blog through Keara's. I'm glad to see that your big sister can torment you a little. ;) Hey...at least you have a picture with Jordan right?! You still look cute as ever!
Love,
Jackie